Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday's Newsflash!!!!!!

Today is Sunday, the day I weigh myself and post my progress. So here is my progress so far. FIRST of All I have lost another 2 lbs. So my total is now up to 68 lbs. Can you believe it? Second, I still feel absolutely fantastic! I am doing so good it is crazy. "I feel like a woman" LOL. I am truly happy with myself right now. I have new clothes, new attitude, and a new me. Only the inside is still the same me. Lovable and happy.
I went to church today and it was so nice. Thanksgiving is this week and they were talking about how much you should be thankful for. And man am I Thankful. I am Thankful for my life, my health, my family, my job, my friends, my kids (at home and at school). I am thankful for everything I have. I realized a few weeks ago that I do not need a bunch of material possessions to be happy. Happiness comes from within. So I am finally happy from within to radiate it to the outside.
SO Happy ThanksGiving to all of my Family and Friends.

1 comment:

LOCnHEART said...

Patti, It's about time you show a new picture of yourself on here... it's not fair. Seems like a couple months has gone by without a new pic. Come on.. show us!!! Love U XO