Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, March 28, 2009

8 Months and a few Days Later!!!!!

WELL it has been 8 months since I have had my surgery. I am so excited. I am so happy. I am just speechless as to how I feel. If you have been keeping up with my blog, I wrote about how I FEEL a few days ago and now it is time for you to SEE HOW I LOOK after 8 months of having my surgery. I have lost a total of 108 lbs so far and it is just incredible. So check me out!!!!!






















And Here I am when the journey began. WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!!!


















1 comment:

Tanya said...

Holy crap you have almost lost my whole weight! lol that is awesome! In reference to your other post, have you tried blow drying your hair straight to see how you like it? The color looks good. It's looks natural but softer.