Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Rings Sized!!!!

I forgot mention that I had to get my wedding rings sized because of loosing so much weight. I went to the jeweler the other day and I told him I needed my rings sized. I have been loosing them ALL the time every time I would move my hands anywhere they would fall off. One day I was in the pool at work and when I got out, my rings just fell right onto the floor. Thank God I found them. Anyway, NOTHING was holding my rings on anymore at all. The jeweler told me that if I was driving with my hand out the window they would have fallen off and been lost. It was time for me to fix them. WELL I had to go down 2 1/2 sizes on my rings. He said that that was the most he has ever had to resize a ring before. I was in desperate need for them to be done. And I am so glad I got them done. They look amazing, you can't even tell he did anything to them. Now they are on there and they are not going anywhere. They are actually a little tight but at least I won't loose them again and I am still loosing weight so they will get loose again I'm sure. And SO BECAUSE I know EVERYONE (it seems) in Dover Delaware. I knew the jeweler and his wife really well. So he cut me a wonderful discount and did it for me for next to nothing. He usually charges $40 per ring just to size it. Well, he did my whole wedding set, both rings for just $25 I could not pass that up for nothing. IT REALLY PAYS TO KNOW PEOPLE. And you know me I KNOW A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE IN DELAWARE!!! LOL. My family calls me the "mayor" sometimes because I can not go ANYWHERE without bumping into someone I know or someone who knows me.
SO my rings are fixed, I won't loose them anymore.

Here is a picture of my wedding rings. It is not my actual set it is a picture of it I found online.

No comments: