Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

SNOW DAYS!!!!!

So Friday all day it was gorgeous outside, like 50-55* beautiful. Then on Sunday we got SLAMMED with snow. The biggest snowfall Delaware has seen in YEARS. IT was amazing. We didn't have school yesterday or today and I don't know if we are going to have school tomorrow either. We got over 8 inches of snow. And if anyone knows Delaware, they do not know how to deal with snow very well, they panic. So We haven't been out of the house in a couple days. I have to go to the Eye Dr. in a little while so I am going to venture out and see how the roads are. But I don't know if we will be in school tomorrow. We'll see. So this has given me the chance to get caught up on things around the house. I had to do laundry, vacuum, etc. I made a cake yesterday because it was my birthday last week and we didn't get the chance to make a cake. I made a pineapple upside down cake, YUM!! I will post new pictures of me on here very soon. I have them in my camera but I didn't down load them yet to get them on here. That will be my next post maybe tomorrow. It is my 7 month anniversary of my sugery. I have now lost 105 lbs. Can you believe it. For now I am getting off of here and going to dig my van out of the snow. Have a great day everyone and talk to you all later.

No comments: