Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday's Newsflash!!!!

Hi Everyone it is Sunday again. And I am actually staying home all day. I have been so busy lately and I have been going and going and going just like the energizer bunny that I decided to just stay home today. I did my weigh in today and I lost 2.5 lbs. So that brings my total back up to 105 lbs. I stayed the same last week and I gained some the week before so it is back on track again and I am doing wonderful. 105 lbs is a whole LITTLE person. I can not believe it. I think one of the reasons I have not lost any in a week or so is because I have been very busy and active that My body had to get caught up with itself. You know what I mean. I am loosing so quickly that my body has to catch up. But I feel FANTASTIC and I feel Amazing.
I am cooking a real dinner tonight, something I have not done in a long time. With Sam working nights and the boys not really liking "real" food. I have not really cooked that much lately. Besides I can't eat that much so I don't cook unless Sam is home too. So I am making a roast with potatoes, carrots, broccoli and onions and gravy. IT has been cooking for 1 1/2 hours already. It is going to be so tender and nice when it is done. I am actually looking forward to it. Something different, I haven't made a roast in a long time.
This week should be fairly easy for me, as far as work and meetings go. I only have one meeting type of thing on Wednesday, actually we are putting a basket together to raffle off at the DSEA RA next weekend. So it won't really be a meeting. Then next weekend. I am going to a conference again with DSEA. SO I will be gone again all weekend. I won't be spending the night though because it is in Dover and I don't want to sleep in a hotel if I live 4 minutes away. Save DSEA money.
Well that is about all that is going on with me today. Everyone else is doing wonderful. Sam is still working and doing good. The company is struggling a little right now but they are trying their very best to keep everyone busy and keep working. So far so good. He has a job and he is doing good at it, so keep praying that he keeps his job in today's economy. Lil Sam is in drivers ed at school and he is doing great. The kids only have like 2 1/2 months left of school can you believe how fast the school year is going already. Cody is kind of struggling through the 7th grade, 7th grade is a tough year. But I think he will manage to pass and do good. Tyler is doing wonderful. He is on High Honors at school. He is in the 5th grade and he is doing fantastic. Reads on an 11th grade level. Loves to read. Kimi is doing good too, she took the practice test for the GED test the other day and we are waiting on the results for that to see if she can take the GED test. Once she takes and passes the GED test, she will be done and able to move on to college if she chooses to. We shall see what happens next when she passes the GED. One step at at time.
So everyone have a wonderful week ahead and enjoy the weather, I hope it is going to be SPRING AGAIN SOON!! I am sick of cold weather.

No comments: