Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday's Thoughts

Hello everyone today is Tuesday. My week is going by so fast already. Our state, as many other states in the country, is having a really hard time with the budget. Right now the Governor has proposed an 8% salary cut for ALL State employees plus an increase on our health care costs. Well, personally and as president of my local union, I have been worried and bombarded with questions, concerns, and all. And I don't have any answers for everyone and it is frustrating. But we will get through this. The only way to get through it is to UNITE as ONE and stand up for what we believe in. More on this later. The more I think about it and talk about it the more upset I get about it. How can we live with LESS money then we are already making. It is crazy.
Anyway, every day this week, I have had and I have meetings. SO I am so busy but that is my life. Full of work, meetings, appointments, and family. But I wouldn't change a thing.
Guess what tomorrow is already???? Tomorrow is the 25th. It is my 8 month anniversary of having my surgery already. Can you believe it. It has been 8 months. I will have to post pictures of me on here hopefully tomorrow. If I can get it done by then. We'll see. If I don't get them on here by tomorrow I will have them on here by the end of the week, I promise.
One other thing I wanted to talk about, WEATHER! What the heck happened to Spring??? Now that I have lost a lot of weight, I am FREEZING all the time. And man I am tired of being Cold. This weather has been teasing me and I am tired of it. I want Spring. I want Sun. I want Warm. I want to NOT BE COLD ANYMORE. LOL!! But if that is all I have to complain about with me loosing weight, I will take it.
Well gotta go, hopefully I will post more pictures on here of me tomorrow.
Have a HAPPY HUMP DAY TOMORROW!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That stinks about the salary cut and raising health care. What a bunch o crock! How can people survive anymore? Well, all we can do is leave it up to God. Trust in Him always. I can't believe it's only been 8 months since your surgery. So you've been losing on average 15 lbs. a month? My gosh!! Remember to take your vitamins and indulge in your favorite dessert once in a while :) Can't wait to see more pics! Love ya