Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday's Newsflash!!!!

Well encase you don't know it is Sunday again. Man where has the week gone by. It went so fast. So today is my weigh in day and again I have stayed the same. I have lost 108 lbs so far. I don't know why I didn't go down this week, but that is totally fine with me. Maybe I am hitting a platoe for right now for a few weeks. Last week I lost some, the week before that I gained some and the week before that I stayed the same too. So I don't know and quite frankly I am not complaining at all. I am happy with everything that is going on and the number on the scale is just that--a number on the scale. The number does not reflect who I am and How I FEEL. So even though I did not loose any more weight this week, that is perfectly fine with me. I am still celebrating and sharing the joy with all of my family and friends on my blog page. Thanks for checking up on me.
Oh so I have to tell you something that I did on Friday night. I have NEVER EVER EVER COLORED my hair before I have always just let it go naturally. But I have been wanting to color my hair for a good month or so now. I have a lot of gray hair and I also wanted to try something new that I have never done before. I wanted to try and go lighter with the color. I have very dark, black, very curly hair and I wanted something lighter and softer and less curly. Well, I did color my hair. It didn't do anything to all my curls. Maybe I need a relaxer. The color did not change that much at all. It did cover all my grays. So that was good. But what the color did do was give me like highlights in my hair. Not too much but just a little highlights. BUT it is like reddish brown color. It does not look bad at all it is cool and I really like it. I took a picture of it when it was done but you really can't see that much of it. You can only see the top of my head I guess that is the way the angle of the camera was. My friend took the picture. Plus the light was not good. SO here is my hair after I colored it for the first time EVER in my entire life. What do you think??
The next time I color my hair I am going to pick a lighter color. My friend was with me and she helped me pick the color. She said and I agreed you don't want to go to drastic on your first time because you don't know how it is going to turn out. But I think it turned out really good. Especially for the first time doing it. It is not permanent. It is growing on me. I don't look as old as I did before. I don't have any more gray hair and that is good because I am only 39 years old after all.

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK EVERYONE!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your hair..and by the way, don't lose the curls! Over the last 20 yrs., my hair has gotten curly on the ends, and I wondered where I got the curls from...now I know, from my dad's side ;) But your hair looks good this color! I wonder what your hair looks like long? I've never seen your hair long. But you look great cuz! I love you and can't wait just a few weeks and we'll be in NC seeing Gramma!!!