Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday's Newsflash!!!!!

Ok so it is Sunday and it is a my weigh in day. First of all I have to tell you what WE ALL did today. It was so much fun. We all went to play GOLF Real GOLF. It was the 18 hole, par 3 course. It was SO MUCH fun. Par is supposed to be like 54 for the whole course. The best any of us got was a 92. WE are so pitiful. It was such a great day and we wanted to do something we have NEVER done before. SO we decided to take the boys and Kimi and Andy and went to play golf. It took us over 4 hours just to get through 18 holes of golf. It was so funny. We were cracking up most of the time, because we all pretty much suck at golf. But it was the time spent together and the fun we all had that made it all worth wild. They don't have those little golf cars so we all had to walk the whole time. WE were all so tired by the time we were done. Some of the holes actually had little benches to chill for a minute. But it was a lot of walking. Sam came in 1st, Andy came in 2nd, and then it was Kimi, lil Sam, Cody, and me and Tyler tied for LAST place. Oh well better luck next time.

So I did weigh myself today and I actually gained 2 lbs. I don't know why but I did. But I am not beating myself up about it. It is bound to happen every once in a while. Especially on certain times of the months. SO my total weight loss right now is 103 lbs. Which is still OUTSTANDING!!! I am so excited and happy with my progress. I feel like a totally new person. I feel like I have so much energy right now and I feel AMAZING!!!
So here I am 7 months later!!! My actual 7 months after surgery was last week.
But here I am now!!!!! Look at me compared to when I first started. What a DIFFERENCE!!!!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Sounds like you've been busy having a great time!! I'm so happy you have as much energy as you do now and you are spending lots of quality time with family and friends. You look really good in this picture you posted too! Oh, that movie I posted about is really really good. It's a must see! Take care

Peggy said...

You are doing GREAT Patti!!

Ok - since I missed your call a week or so ago and I see you still have that cutest blog logo up there...

The last background you had you must have taken from the cutest blog.. right? Well.. to add that last background you had to have added it under "add a gadget" on your layout page. It is still there some where.. so you need to delete it. I think that is what is going on! Then when you tried to add a new template over it.. this is what happened. Know what I mean?