Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It's Wednesday Already

Hi Everyone it is Wednesday Already. I have been very busy that this week has like flown by.
I am getting excited about this weekend. I am going to Dover Downs for our Annual DSEA Representative Assembly. It where the who's who of DSEA and many of my closet friends will get together and make the rules and bylaws of DSEA. There will be like 500 people there and it will be so exciting.
I know, if you are not involved in it you could care less. But anything I do with DSEA is very exciting to me and those of us that are involved.
Not much has been going on here. We are going through the week just like a normal week.
I did go to Happy Hour with some of my friends yesterday for St. Patrick's Day. YES, I went to a BAR again. I have been going out A LOT more lately. This weekend will mean I will be out 5 weekends in a row partying. So we went to the Bar for like 2 hours right after work. They all drank green beer and green drinks. Me, I had REGULAR ice tea. They asked me if I wanted it to be green tea, I declined. I know I was a party pooper. No we had fun. They had an Irish Folk band playing and they had all kinds of Irish type of food for everyone. It was free as long as you bought a drink. That was cool. Lots of Corn beef and cabbage. LOL :)
Everyone Enjoy Thursday Tomorrow!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...you've been very busy!! What an excited life you have....glad you are having a great time cuz!! Have you checked your e-mail lately?