Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fall is in the AIR!!!!!!!


I woke up this morning to the feeling of crispy, fall, air. IT was wonderful. Fall, if you do not know by now, IS MY FAVORITE TIME OF YEAR. I love fall. I love the weather. I LOVE the colors. I love to decorate. I love the feeling of not having to put the A/C or Heat on. I love to have the windows open all day. I love the crispness in the air. I love the apples, pumpkins, leaves, hayrides. I love it all. So I am so glad it is finally fall. And I am so glad that I am loosing weight so that I can enjoy the outdoors a little bit better. We are going on a field trip next week Wednesday. We are going to Killen's Pond State Park. We will be looking at all the trees, picking pumpkins, going on a hayride, decorating pumpkins, taking a nature walk. It will be so much fun and I can't wait. If I had a bigger house, I would decorate every room in it in fall colors. I actually like fall and Thanksgiving better than Christmas. Christmas has become too commercialized and too expensive and people are loosing site of the real meaning, that it is no really fun anymore. I love Thanksgiving, being with family, enjoying each others company, eating turkey and everything that goes along with it.

So from my heart to yours HAPPY FALL EVERYONE!!!!!!

2 comments:

LOCnHEART said...

Pretty Pix Patti!
I love U. I' know this is your favorite time of year. I like it too...Although I know what's right around the corner... BrBrBrrrrrr!!

Anonymous said...

These are really colorful pictures...very beautiful!! It's my fav time of the year too..not hot, not cold and vivid colors all around. I love your page too!! Love you cuz!!