Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, October 24, 2008

TGIF!!!!!!

I LOVE MY JOB, But I am so glad it is Friday. It has been a crazy week. The teachers that I work with has been out most of the week at a conference. And there are usually 6 adults in our room. So for the past three days, we have had 2 different substitutes each day and sometimes it is just easier to not to have them. I know that sounds mean, but sometimes if they have never been there it is almost like they are in the way. It makes it a little difficult because we are so busy and they really don't know what to do, and we are going about our business and we have to stop and think and tell them what to do, it is almost like by the time we tell you what to do we could have had it done already type of thing. So it has been a little crazy this week. Don't get me wrong, I think everyone should have the chance to substitute at least once in our building because you get a feel for the hard work we do, but it just gets a little overwhelming when you have a lot of people in one room trying to help the kids and sometimes they are just in the way. You know what I mean. So the teachers should be back on Monday and everything should be back to normal.
I have three days next week that I have meetings or appointments. Not too much. That goes with the territory of being the president of my local union. Someone always needs me or wants me to do something. But I love it. I tell you what, I CAN NOT wait till November 4th when this dam election is over. I am quite frankly tired of looking at the signs on the roads, hearing the slander against each other on the radio, seeing the negative campaigns on the commercials. I just think it is just getting way too out of hand. One person is always trying to out do the other person and it is just getting crazy. So after Nov 4th it should all be back to normal. And we will have a new president and Delaware will have a new Governor and other political people and we will all see a change happening within our states as well as our country.
Ok I think I have written enough of a book for tonight. I am done complaining and gripping. I will post more tomorrow on my adventures of this weekend.
Have a great weekend everyone!!!!!!!!

No comments: