Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, October 30, 2008

HI Everyone!!!!

I just wanted to get on here and say HI to everyone who reads this. I found out this week that a lot of my friends have been checking out my blog almost daily and I didn't even know that they were. They are desperately trying to figure out a way to leave me comments but they can not figure it out. I told them that one day we can get on the computer together and I can show them how to do it. So this is to all my friends out there that have been checking out my blog, HI and Thanks for looking at it and for all your comments you have told me over the week that I have talked to everyone. Thanks for everyone's support and encouragement, on and off of here. I know most of my family has been looking at this and have left comments THANK YOU!!! I can not wait for Christmas Peg so we can all be together again as a family. I am really really looking forward to it.
I am feeling absolutely Fantastic. I am so glad and blessed that I have chosen to do this transformation in my life. It has truly been wonderful. I am right on task as far as what the doctors say. I am Truly HAPPY again, something I have not truly felt in a long time. My self esteem is so High, my energy is so High, my positive attitude is so High. And this is just the beginning. Wonder how I am going to be feeling like in 6 months or a year. Yall are going to have to hold me down. LOL!!!!!

Anyway, again I wanted to say HI to all my friends and my family. I want to THANK each and every one of you for all of you support. And from the bottom of my heart, I love you all. You all know who you are and how much you mean to me.

No comments: