Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, October 3, 2008

Money Sucks!!!!!!

SO today is Friday, the day I usually pay bills. It is a weekly event Yeah!!! NOT. Sam is the only one who got paid today, I get paid every other Friday. Well it seems like as soon as I get the money into the bank it is gone. I don't know what is going on. He makes the same amount every week. But it seems like the money is just disappearing faster. I think it is because of the price of gas, food, electric, etc. Everything is going up except our paychecks. IT really sucks. I just don't know what this world is coming to. I am actually starting to go through my closets and shed to see if there are things in there that I can sell just to come up with some extra cash to make ends meet. I am half tempted to sell everything except the clothes on our backs. LOL. That is just the kind of mood I am in. I hate dealing with money, I hate stressing over money, I HATE MONEY!!! I wish we can get our paychecks and be able to save like 1/2 of it every week just so we can have a little saved up in the bank for those "emergency" "rainy days". And you know what really sucks, we make too much money to qualify for financial assistance or food stamps. So I guess I just need to be delinquent on my bills, sell all the things I don't need that bad, and get a second job just to make it in this country. I sure do hope that who ever does win this election year, fixes this financial mess this country is in. And I hope they help us poor lower/middle class people. WE need a break. WE need change. WE need help. WE need a new president!!!! And I am not ashamed to say that I am for Obama all the way. WE need a change.

2 comments:

Diggitydap said...

Give em hell PAT. But you know in my industry we all say just lay back and have a BIG "O". It may not solve all the money woes but it sure does relieve some damn stress. Plus it feels Sooooo Gooood. LOL

Tanya said...

Go Obama!!!