Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's been awhile since I posted

Wow, I haven't posted anything on here in a couple days. I was almost posting daily but I guess Life has gotten in the way with my posts. Anyway, I have had a really good week so far. I know it is almost over and it is almost the weekend again. Man time sure does fly. I didn't have many meetings this week, only 2. One of the meetings I had happened today. As the president of my local union we are in negotiations with the school district for a new contract. If anyone has ever been in negotiations it is a long, drawn out process, and we are just in the beginning stages of it. So we had a meeting today for like 4 hours and I left there feeling like we did not accomplish anything at all. It was the weirdest feeling. But as the time goes on, we should be getting closer to a settlement. This process can take months or even years to accomplish. But I am in it for the long haul. We have 6 members on our team all fighting for the rights of the paras in our district. It is really a cool experience to be involved in if you are into that kind of stuff. And me, I am into that kind of stuff. I like being the president and I like having people work together to accomplish something that is for the good of all. Together we are a team. I can not do this alone.

Ok so enough about my boring life.

I am doing wonderful, I still feel fantastic, energized, and new. I know I have probably hit the 50 lb mark by now. But I will not weigh in till Sunday. So Sunday I will post another update on how I am doing. Until then there is not enough words that I can say that can describe how wonderful I feel. This is truly been wonderful for me to have this change in my life.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Woo Hoo!!! Can't wait til Sunday:)
(really - can't wait. That's my favorite day!)

If I couldn't blog while I worked - I would have days in between my posts too. Sometimes, I do not post anything over the weekends. It is because I am not working! Life is busy.