Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday's Newsflash!!!!!!!

Well today is Sunday. Yeah. The day that I weigh myself. I know I told mentioned on here yesterday that I went to the doctor and my total is now 51 lbs. WELL, I still weighed myself at home because that is the scale I am used to and that is the numbers I have been using all along. I weigh myself three times at once in the morning and then I take the average of the three and then I determine my weight. And that is how I come up with my total weight loss. So today I did that right, and Now I am up to a total weight loss of 53 lbs. Can you believe it? I am so excited, I feel wonderful. HOWEVER, I am sick today, I went to bed last night with a very bad sore throat, I think I had a fever because I was FREEZING, my nose was all stuffy and I just felt miserable. SO I wake up this morning, I can't hardly breath, my throat is killing me, and I just feel like crap. I am not going to Church today because quite frankly I just do not want to. I don't even want to get dressed today. I feel like crap. And I have to go to work tomorrow because I took off on Thursday to have a day to myself and now see what happens to me, I am sick now, I guess karma came and bit me on my ass. LOL.

So my total weight loss as of today is now 53 lbs. YEAH!!!!! Still no goal though. I never had one and I never will have one. I just want to stay healthy and live better. Thanks for everyone's support. Love you all.

2 comments:

LOCnHEART said...

Way to go Patti!! You're doing so great! I Love U!

Peggy said...

WOO HOO!!!!
Love your music by the way:)