Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's been a few days!!!!

So I am home tonight. The first time I have been home all week. I had meetings, appointments, a parade and errands to run all week. So last night we went to a night time parade. They do it in the town of Milford every year around Halloween. It starts at 6:30 and it went on for like EVER. It ended about 8:15. IT WAS FREEZING outside. We all had big coats, blankets, hot chocolate. it was not fun at all. The wind was kicking. Our eyes were watering. But unfortunately we were stuck there because where we parked in a bank parking lot, we couldn't get out because it was on the street the parade was on. The kids were complaining, everyone had to go to the bathroom, the parade was long. IF I heard another complaint, I was about to leave them all there. But I do have to admit, I was just as miserable. As soon as it was over, we like ran to the van and cranked that heat up. My thermometer in the van said it was only 39* out. No wonder why we were so cold. It was too cold that we didn't even enjoy the parade. So I will definitely keep that in mind next year when they have the parade again. If it is as cold as it was last night. They can have the parade with out us there that is for sure.
Anyway, in other news. Kimi got a job, YEAH!!! I know it is not a permanent job but it is a job none the less. She is working at the Halloween Outlet store here in the mall. She will have this job til the middle of November. In the meantime, she is going to look for another job when this one ends. Places are finally hiring for the Holiday season. So she could get something else soon. She is so happy. She has been looking for a job like forever. It pays $7.50 an hour, just enough to pay for her cellphone bill that she owes me. So she is happy, and she is going to school three nights a week for her GED. She should be done with school in January.
As for me, I feel great and I am doing wonderful. I still will only weigh in on Sundays so in a few more days I will see how much more (if any) that I have lost. I went through my clothes last weekend. And my friend gave me some clothes too. So that is good.
Well tomorrow I do not have anything going on after work so I may be able to post something on here two days in a row. We shall see.
Have a great Friday everyone!!!!!!!!!

No comments: