Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, October 10, 2008

I am so EXCITED!!!!!!

I had a doctor's appointment in Wilmington yesterday. It was a check up for my post-op. It has been 2 1/2 months since my surgery and the doctor said I am doing AMAZING!!!!! My totals up to this date are 51 lbs lost, 15.5 % reduced body fat, and 11.25 inches off my whole body. Everything is doing great. She said I look wonderful, all the blood looks great, I Feel wonderful. I still won't post anymore pictures until my month anniversary which will be on the 25 of October. This is the best thing I have ever done for myself and I should have done it a long time ago but I wasn't mentally prepared. I would have not done it right if I had done it a while ago.


So now that I am approaching the big 40 I am going to be healthy AND beautiful. Just like my GRAM. LOL!!!!!!!






No comments: