Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday's Newsflash!!!!!!

So It is Sunday, my weigh in day and so I weighed myself this morning as I always do on Sundays and my total Weight loss as of this morning is now up to 54.5 lbs. I was so excited. I am getting thinner every day. Every time one of the neighbor boys comes over he says I look skinnier. I feel fantastic. I feel energized. I feel great. I feel like I can move around a little better now. I can get up without effort. I just feel wonderful!!!!! Next Weekend I will post more pictures of me on here because it will be my 3 month anniversary of my surgery. So I will have to post pictures so everyone can see my transformation.
I didn't go to church this morning again. I know I am a bad girl. I just decided to take the day and clean up the house and I went through all the closets again in the house. I got rid of some more of my clothes that are getting way too big for me. I have some clothes that I just can not wear anymore. They are literally falling off of me. SO I went through some clothes that I had saved in my closet for those days that I can fit into them again. And I fit into almost all of them again. So I do not need to buy any more for a little while longer. I will wear those clothes for a while and then I will have to buy some next time these fall off of me because I won't have any more to wear.
So that is what I did today. And now I am on here listing things I am selling in EBAY. I am just trying to get rid of things we don't need anymore and trying to declutter my house. I hate clutter and I hate to keep things if we don't need them anymore. I am 100% NOT a pack rat and it drives Sam crazy because he wants to keep things and I am first one to get rid of all kinds of stuff. So if anyone wants to check out my stuff I am selling on eBay, my name on there is purplepattireid check it out. I don't know how to put the link on here.

No comments: