Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunday's Newsflash!!!!!

Well today was a good day and a bad day all in one. First, kind of bad, I weighed in today and I only lost 1 1/2 lbs this week. I know that that is still good. And I know that My body will do that sometimes, It has to get caught up with itself. I am in no way, shape, or form fighting myself for it or beating myself up about it. It is just that I was and still am so so so very close to that 50lb mark that I thought for sure it was going to be this week. I have been averaging about 2-4 lbs a week, I thought I would lose 2 this week. But I guess my body says no not this week, but definitly next week. So I am fine with that. I am kind of bummed because I didn't get on the treadmill as much as I have been doing in the past few weeks. I usually get on it at least 3-4 times a week, well this week, I didn't manage to get on it at all. I was so busy and I was so tired by the time I was done with everything that I just wanted to crash. But I will do better this next week. So I am very happy to announce that my total weight loss so far is now at 49 1/2 lbs. SO SO Very close to 50 lbs I can taste it. But not quite there. SOON though.
Anyway, I didn't manage to get to church again this week that is two weeks in a row, I hope God understands. I will definitly get there next week. The reason this week is because, my good part of the day, we went to my BFF house for a BBQ and had a wonderful time. We got there like 12:30 and stayed till 6:00. We had all kinds of food, friends, and fun. It was a great day. We played badminton, jumped on the trampoline (I couldn't seem to stay standing for too long), we played Boggle (my favorite game in the whole wide world). And we just hung out with friends and family. It was so fun. It was nice to get out of the house for a little while and do something different that didn't cost a lot of money.
Then we came home, the boys got their showers, I got on the computer for a few, and now we are all chilling out.

No comments: