Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Babysitting!!!

I thought I would mention to everyone that I am babysitting because I have not had a teeny tiny baby in my house in a LONG time. My youngest is almost 11. Anyway my BFF Donna had class tonight (nursing in college), and her husband had to work. So I have her kids here. Christina is 9, Andrew is 6, and her newborn baby Elizabeth who is not quite 2 months old. Anyway, she is so darn cute. She is asleep right now so that is why I can get on here. We did homework, started some laundry, and had dinner already and she is still sleeping. It has been about 1 1/2 hours since they have been here. She is bound to wake up soon (I hope). I want to play with her already. But I never ever wake a sleeping baby. How can you get anything done if you wake a baby up. So I will wait, patiently.


Anyway, other then that I am getting ready to watch my most favorite show in all Time.


It starts tonight encase anyone didn't know that and wanted to know that. Don't worry, I will keep you all up to date as to who is on and who is off and who is doing good. I love that show.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it too!!