Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Change of plans

Ok So things don't always go as planned and I knew it was too good to be true. We (Sam & I) did not get to go out tonight. Sam woke up this afternoon, yes he sleeps in late because of his work schedule. Anyway, when he woke up he was sick. Stomach. NOT good. So there was no way we were going to out to a nice dinner and movie with him sick like that and waste our gift. So we decided to try again next weekend and see how he feels. We could go out tomorrow, but with it being Sunday and we all have to go back to work on Monday I just want to stay home and get laundry and stuff done before we get back into work mode again. So hopefully, we can have our date night next weekend. I will keep you posted.
Today, I took Tyler to spend the night over to one of his friends house. Then I took Cody to get his haircut, he desperately needed it. Then I went Grocery shopping (UUGGHH!!!) The dreaded grocery store. Then after putting the groceries away, I took a little nap. Not a bad Saturday if I do say so myself. Sam is still not feeling well so good thing we didn't go out. Looks like Bananas, Rice, Apples, and Toast for dinner Yum! LOL!!

No comments: