Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Doctor LOVES me!!!

So yesterday, I went to my 6 month Check up from having this surgery (6 months will be on the 25th of January). It was the assistant to the doctor who did the surgery. I have seen her before. Well when she walked in, she was so excited to see me. She said I looked Wonderful and she can definitely tell that I have lost a ton of weight. She did my weight, BMI, measurements and Everything. And Let me tell you~~~I am in 100% PERFECT health~~~ I have lost 86 lbs, my BMI dropped 15 points which = 25% loss of body fat, I lost over 24 inches all around my entire body ~~10 inches in my waist and 9 inches in my hips ALONE, Everything single thing they measured in my blood work is in perfect ranges (proteins, cholesterol, sugar, thyroid, vitamins, minerals, etc. etc. etc.) EVERYTHING is in perfect range. Nothing is low, Nothing is High. So She said she loves me. She said I am a poster child for their practice. I am doing everything right the way I am supposed to be doing it. I feel Fantastic!!! I exercise more then I have ever done. I have more energy than ever before. And those who know me, know I am always on the go. I think I have ADHD but my mom never put me on Medicine LOL. No I am just super Excited, super Happy, and super Healthy and absolutely so glad that I had this surgery to help me stay healthy and see my children grow and enjoy life. And not be trapped in this body that was not meant to be mine.
I just want to say THANK YOU everyone for their support and encouragement throughout this whole process.
I AM DOING WONDERFUL!!!!!!

No comments: