Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, January 9, 2009

My Washer is Broke

Man with 6 people in this house, I can not live without my washer. It is a nightmare. But my washer is not working. I have a Push button Start on my washer and the button inside the panel is broken and now I can not start my washer. Do you know how much clothes we all have in this house not to have a washer to wash them in. It really sucks. Hopefully I can get someone over here and look at it tomorrow and see if it can be fixed. Tyler said we can wash clothes like the "Western People" did back in the olden days. I was like "YEAH" lets do that "NOT". Do you know how long that would take to wash clothes by hand. He said we have to go outside and wash them against the rocks. I just had to laugh. Kids are so naive sometimes. But in the meantime, I do not have a washer, clothes are piling up, and I have no money to get a new washer. I hate laundry mats. So I am not sure what I am going to do. I may have to go bug my sister or my neighbor for a little while till I can get it fixed. So other then that, we are fine.
It is Friday and that means another weekend. Yeah!!!!!
Have a Wonderful Weekend Everyone!!!!!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

OH NO! That stinks! Want to come over and do your laundry? Oh, and can you organize my spices cabinet while you are here? :)