Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, January 10, 2009

New Washer!!!

So like I said yesterday, my washer broke. Well today (Saturday). I went to a place that fixes appliances. He has been doing it for over 30 years. Anyway, I told him all about my washer and what was wrong with it. HE called GE while we were there and the man at the GE place said that the part would be $130.00. Then for him to fix the washer it would be $30.00 per hour. I was like we might as well buy a new one if we are going to spend that much. So he said he does "trade ins". So we went home and got our washer and decided to trade it in for a new one. Kind of like you trade in your car for a new one. So he gave us $50.00 for our washer and we got one for $150.00. Not bad at all. It was listed for $200.00. And it is a Kenmore and he gives us a 6 month warranty on it. So we brought it home and I am now laundry in it. It is a good washer but the spin is louder than what I am used to but I will get used to this one. But at least I got a new washer and I don't have to go to the laundry mat. I had to dip into my savings account for it, but at least it wasn't a very expensive thing.



















Besides washers and laundry, I am doing fine today. Sam and I are going to try and go out on our date that we were supposed to go out on last weekend. He is feeling a lot better this week. So I am on here trying to see what is playing in the movies.



Have a great Saturday everyone!!!!

No comments: