Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

SNOW DAY!!!!!

So for the first time this year, Delaware got Snow!! Well, kind of snow. We got like 1 - 1 1/2 inches of snow. Well if anyone knows Delaware, when it snows, the state panics and shuts down almost everything it can. So because we have about 1 inch of snow (mixed with ice) we are off of school today. But I will give them that is was dangerous out there this morning because everything was covered in ice. I didn't go out, I just saw it through the windows. As a matter of fact, I have not gone anywhere. I am still in my PJ's and it is 2:00 in the afternoon. Imagine that. Me of all people still not dressed today. I had no where to go, I had no one to impress, no one was coming over. So I never got dressed today. And I probably wont. I cooked breakfast for everyone. I did some more laundry. I played a games with Kimi and the boys. So it is just a hang out day at home. I am really liking it. I don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. It has been raining most of the day. And it is still FREEZING outside. So the rain is turning into ice so we may be off again tomorrow. We'll see.


So to all of my friends and family in Delaware, enjoy your snow day off of school today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A day off work is always nice....I didn't go anywhere today either. Here in Pittsburgh, it's been snowing and sleeting since well on and off for weeks. The news said we got over 1 foot already this year. Enjoy the rest of your day and stay warm :)

Tanya said...

It was pretty icy and foggy out today. I went to work though but not til 11:00