Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, January 22, 2009

What a Week!!!!

Thank God this week is almost over. It has been a really really really busy week for me. I don't know which way is up at this point. I have a had a meeting or appointment every day, including tomorrow, of this week. I had to take two half days off of work because of two of them. I have been getting home just in time for me to say hi to the kids, check homework and then bed time. Basically that is all I have done all week. This is the first time I have been home before 5 all week. I did have an appointment to meet someone, but when I got to the place there was no one around, the building was all locked up and shut down, I didn't have their phone number right on me so I couldn't call them. So I just basically looked at it like cool I get a break tonight and I went home.
It has all been Union stuff. It comes with the territory of being the president of the local Para union in my district. It just so happens that things are coming on all at the same time. It is not nearly like this at all ever. So this is an exception. We do not have a grievance chairperson in our association that takes care of problems that people would have, so as the president, I have to take care of that along with everything else that I do. SO it has been a tough week. I think we are heading towards a resolution so that will be good.
Anyway, besides my million meeting this week. Work is not going good this week. The teacher I work with is at a conference in NC. Wish I was with her at this time. I didn't get picked to go this time. But anyway, there is someone at my work that is so dam negative about EVERY single solitary thing that goes on in that room. She is definitely not there for the children. And It is getting worse and it is getting on my last nerve. I want to say something so bad about it, but I want to remain professional about it at the same time. I don't want to "blow up" at her. I want to say it so that she doesn't think I am attacking her, but in reality, I am because she needs to stop. It is creating such tension in the room and I hate it. But I have to say something soon or I am going to explode. As much as I LOVE MY JOB. I can not stand someone coming to work with that kind of attitude, it is not right, it is not good for the kids to hear it, it is not good for everyone else around them. It just sucks.
So maybe one day soon I will have a little chat with her and make her stop.
Besides that, everything else is wonderful with me. I will post more stuff about me another day.
Have a great Friday everyone!!!!!!!!!

No comments: