Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, January 16, 2009

Day Off of work!!!

I took the day off of work today. It was only a half day anyway. But I have to go to the doctors in Wilmington today and I needed to get some stuff done around here with my union stuff before I went to the doctor. Don't worry it was a sick day not a school business day. Anyway. When I get back from the doctors I will post all about my progress. This is the doctor that did my surgery and they do all my measurements and checks the blood work and the BMI and all that stuff. So I should be good today. I am curious to see the difference in inches. I know I have lost a few more in inches. Last time I went it was 15% body fat, over 12 inches all around my body and I can't remember the weight loss. But today I will find out what is it now.
SO until then everyone have a good day and I will post later tonight or tomorrow all about my success.

No comments: