Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, January 15, 2009

IT'S "FLEEZING"

We went into the classroom this morning and one of the little boys comes in and Said Ms. Patti, "IT'S FLEEZING". LOL. I was like "Yes it is Freezing outside". I just thought that was one of the cutest things I have ever heard in my life. He was so cute and Innocent about it. But you know what It is totally FREEZING!! And man I do not like it. Ever since I have lost some weight, I am freezing all the time. And I DO NOT LIKE IT. It is so not me. I was always the one who was always hot and didn't think too much of the cold weather. I would just wear a light jacket in the winter. Man not now. I am wearing layers and layers plus gloves and hat and all. I can barely move. It is quite funny. But I guess that is the price I have to pay for when I loose weight. I think I can deal with that. Anyway, I just thought I would let everyone know that it is dam "FLEEZING" out here in Delaware.





DEAR LORD IT IS FREEZING OUTSIDE TODAY!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know...it's like -1 degree here in PA and tomorrow will be the same. But yeh, that is so funny fleezing..and the one where you have to bundle up you can't even move. I wish we could get together soon cuz. You've always been funny...I just want to let you know I'm so lucky to have you for my cousin. Yesterday it was so cold here, I wore three pairs of socks and they were thick too..and my feet were like ice. Take care :)