Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday's Newsflash!!!!

Ok so it is Sunday again. Time for another update on my weight loss. Well I did weigh myself this morning and I stayed the same. I knew I would eventually because I actually lost over 6 lbs during the Christmas Break alone, it was bound to catch up to me. SO I stayed the same. Lost 83 lbs so far. NO more to report. Except that at least I didn't gain any. So I am feeling wonderful. Doing Fantastic. Happy and VERY Healthy. I go to the Doctor again this coming Friday up in Wilmington, so they will do all my measurements and tell me again about all my blood work and all that. I know I am doing wonderful so he will just confirm it on Friday. The last time I went he said all my blood work looks fantastic and what ever I was doing just keep it up. And that is exactly what I have been doing so I don't expect any different this time around except for my measurements to be smaller then what they were the last time.
I did go to Church this morning so that is good it has been a few weeks since I have been. It was really nice. Very relaxing. Then I went to Walmart for a few things. Then I came home and did more laundry in my new washer. It is working great. And now I am into reading another book. It is called The Secrets of Rosa Lee. It is very interesting. It is about an old house (Rosa Lee's house) She died in it (at age 92) and the house is full of mystery and secrets that town is finding. It is very interesting and keeping me on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens next. It is not scary or I would not be reading it.
Other then that I am cooking chicken in the crock pot and home made mac and cheese for dinner. So I better get off here before I burn my dinner. I will talk to you all later.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

You are doing wonderful!
I am glad you made it to Church. Sounds like we did all the same things over the weekend. Church, laundry, cleaning, reading. LOL! I cooked a chicken in the crock pot a few days ago - it was SO good.

Love ya! ♥