Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, January 29, 2009

It is so nice and quiet here

I love it. Sometimes it is so quite in my house that I sometimes forget there are 4 kids here (well teenagers here). Right now, I am on the computer, lil Sam is watching a movie in his room, Cody is playing the xbox, and Tyler is watching tv in his room, and Kimi is out w/ Andy. I know too much technology right. Too much electronics. But they are done with their homework. We just finished dinner and they wanted some time on the game and tv before showers and bed, so I am giving them an hour to themselves before they have to do other things. But as they are all doing their things, it is so nice and quiet here. I am really liking it. Oh yeah I forgot to mention that Sam is working. That may have another thing to do with why it is so quiet in here too. He works nights.
So that is what is going on in my life right now and I am not complaining at all. I am actually really liking it. Wish it could happen more often but I know it doesn't. At least I am grateful that they are doing good and can entertain themselves for a little while. It is very nice when they grow up and can take care of themselves. IT means that I have done a good job as a parent and that they learned to be independent. That is so cool!!!!

No comments: