Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, September 29, 2008

Not much happened today

So for being a Monday, today went rather smooth. Went to work, day flew by really fast. Came home, for once I didn't have a meeting or appointment or anything. Chilled on the couch for like an hour. Then made dinner, did the laundry, kids did their homework. And Now I am just chilling out on the computer.
I want to make my page pink too for breast cancer awareness, but I have to do it at a later date when I have a little more time to be on here. Right now, I have to fold clothes, put them away, do my treadmill, do my weights and then hit the sack.
So, I read the comment my dad in NJ said to me. Thanks DAD I didn't know you read my blog. Did you read it all? I love doing this thing. It helps me keep in touch with my family all over the place. I love it. Thanks Peggy for hooking me up with it. I know sometime, what I write is boring. But it is just my thoughts for the day.
So anyway, I am off of here. Laundry is calling me. Have a great day tomorrow everyone!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Hey! Your blog is not boring at all! Blogs are virtual diaries ~ and people are fascinated by what other people are doing and thinking. That is why there are so many people ADDCITED to blogging. (like ME)
I feel like you and I have "reconnected" after a few years of not really keeping in touch - besides holidays and such. I am so happy to be back in touch with you on a regular basis.

Love you!