Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, September 1, 2008

31 lbs YEAH!!!!!!!

Well as I have mentioned in the last post, I only weigh myself on Sundays. So yesterday was Sunday and I have now lost 31 lbs so far. I was so happy to see it over 30 lbs. I am doing fantastic. Nice and slow and steady. When I hit my 40 lb mark, that is when I have decided that I have to go through my clothes. I am still wearing all my clothes but they are getting so big on me.
I have a doctor's appointment this week for my 6 week check up. I think they are going to say that everything is fine. When this appointment is over, I won't have to go back til the 3 month check up. So that will be good considering the doctor is way up in Wilmington which is 1 hour away.
So all of you that are keeping track of my progress, I will post a new picture on the 25 of September. Thanks so much for everyone's support, prayers, and love that everyone has given me. I feel wonderful and I am so excited to be on this new journey of my life.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

WOW! Congratulations:)