Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's been a few days!!!

Wow, life sure is busy for me lately. It's been a few days since I have been on here. That is what happens when school first starts. There is work all day every day. Then there is open house times 4. All three of my boys have open house at their schools then I have open house at my school I HAVE to go to. It is mandatory. Then Kimbirlee started school last night to get her GED. So I had to take her to that. And Tyler went tonight to Band auditions, he wants to play the drums (oh boy, can't wait for that) NOT!!! but I have to be encouraging. Then on top of all that I have had meetings after meetings to do with school and the union. It is a big election year all over the place and being the president of my (district) local union, I am part of the interviewing team that interviews different candidates to see if we (the State Education Association) are going to endorse any of them. So I have been involved in all that. So I have been doing all of that and still keeping my house spotless, kids on track with homework, working out on my treadmill, and all the laundry that never ends. But it will all calm down soon. But this is exactly the way I like to be, busy and active, that is me. I hate to sit around and do nothing. It is so boring and unproductive.
So that is where and what I have been doing for the past few days. Not much news on any more weight loss if there has been because I won't know until Sunday. I know I have to go through some clothes really soon or they will fall right off of me. That won't be so pretty!!!!!!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

You are always so busy! AS am I. I guess I like it too - like you say you do, only I complain about it. LOL But then - if and when I am ever without things to do - I look for things to do.
Tell Kimbirlee good luck for me! She can get her GED no problem. It will all still be fresh in her mind:) Did you know I got my GED just a couple years ago? HA! It was early Oct of 2006 - and I had just found out I was pregnant the morning before my test:) I was SO excited I could barely concentrate! But I did it.