Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday's News Flash!!!!!!

Man, so as I said in the last post Sunday was another great day. Of course I wasn't home all day today either. My bff Doris called this morning and wanted to do lunch together. So I made arrangements to meet her. So I went to church this morning, I know I said I wasn't going to go, but I know all the back roads around here and ways to get away from traffic. So after church, I had some time before I was meeting Doris for lunch. So I went to the public library. Only to find out they don't open til 1:00, the time I was going to meet Doris. So I had like 1/2 hour to waste. So I went to goodwill store. Didn't find anything. But still looked around and wasted the 1/2 that I needed to. Then I met Doris for lunch. We had fantastic "girl bonding time". We talked, laughed, reminisced, and she made some really good suggestions. YOU see, we (me and Sam) have been kind of talking that we are tired of living here in this trailer park. We want to move. We want to get out of this trailer and the trailer park. They raised our lot rent now, we pay $320 a month, for NOTHING!!!! It really sucks. So anyway, as Doris and I were talking she suggested we look into "trading" this one in for a new, upgraded (two story-bigger) one with land. They have some that they have land/home package deals and they take old trailers, like mine and list them as in park sales type of things. Well I didn't even think about that. So I came home and got Kimbirlee and we went "house hunting". Not all the places were open today because it is Sunday but we looked at a few. None that I really fell in love with. The places I really want to look at they are not open on Sunday. So that will be another adventure some other day. I also think I want to contact a Realtor and start looking at actual houses too and see what our options are. Now that the housing market is a buyers market again here there might be things we can do to get out of this. We are out growing our house (sound familiar Peg?) Anyway, so in my spare time in the next few weeks we are going to start house hunting and see what is out there. I will keep you all informed on our hunt as it comes along.



So you all know it is Sunday and You know what that means. WEIGH IN DAY For me. Well, I weighed in this morning and GUESS What???? I have now lost 45.2 lbs. Can you believe it???? I was so shocked. That means it was over a 6 lb weight loss this week. I was so excited. I guess it was that beach air. LOL. Anyway, so I have now lost 45.2 lbs and I FEEL FANTASTIC!!! Sam finally is starting to notice it. He said he never noticed any of it earlier because he sees me every day. But now he is starting to see it. I would hope so, 45 lbs is a lot. This week Thursday will be 2 months since my surgery, I will post pictures again on here and let you all see the progress. Man do I feel it. This is the best thing I have ever done for myself. Thanks so much for all of your support. Love you all.





45 lbs down YEAH!!!!!!!!!


No comments: