Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, September 13, 2008

What a day, it never ended

So as I said yesterday, I had to go grocery shopping. So I woke up this morning about 9. I had to clean up some things around the house. Then Kimbirlee and I left around 12 to go ALL over the place and get some applications filled out for her to try and get a job. We decided to get the applications, bring them home and then we will bring them back later. So we went to like 15 different places, some were hiring, some were not. She came home with 12 applications. Her hand was killing her. So as we were out, we ended up at Walmart to go grocery shopping too. Man everything is going up. OMG I have to tell you all something I have never seen it before in my life. I was in line to get gas yesterday after work about 4 pm. The place had at least 2-3 cars in every single gas pump. So I was in line to be the next one to pump my gas. Tyler was in the back seat. SO all of sudden, he said "how come the numbers changed?" I was like what. He said the numbers on the sign changed. SO as I was sitting there waiting to get to the pump, the price of gas went from 3.28 to 3.42 just like that. SO the girl in front of me got gas for 3.28 BUT I had to get it for 3.42. MAN IF THAT IS NOT FAIR. That has never happened to me before, I was like totally shocked. So anyway, that was my shock I had to tell you about, I have been telling everyone. So we went grocery shopping, then came home. Put the food away, filled all the applications out. Then we went back out to bring them all back to the places we went to. In the mean time, Robert and Crystal and their little girl Courtney came over. Crystal went out with her mom for a bit. I sent Sam and Robert out to my friend Doris's house to get the dresser she was giving me. I am buying her complete bedroom set one piece at a time for $50 per piece. 2 dressers, 2 end tables $50 for both, and the headboard. So her one dresser was ready to get picked up. So he went to do that. Kimbirlee and I put the apps back, then I came home and cooked dinner, did the dishes, did the laundry, vacuumed, dusted, and switched out the dresser in my room. Now it is like 10:00 pm and I am just done. I am ready to go to bed and call it a night. Rob and Crystal came back they are spending the night. They are all playing video games and I am on here. Tomorrow I am going to weigh myself, go to church and do nothing else for the rest of the day.

No comments: