Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday's newsflash!!!!!

Hello all my friends. So today is Sunday and guess what? I didn't make it to church this morning. I actually slept in late today for like the first time forever. I am one who wakes up at the crack of dawn even on the weekends. But today for some reason, I slept till after 10 am. So I didn't have enough time to make it to church. So I used today to get caught up on all that paperwork that is still hanging around. Not much more to do though. Almost done with it.

So as you all know, today is my weigh in day. I am so happy to report that my total weight loss as of this morning is now 48 lbs. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! I am so happy with my progress. I feel fantastic, energized, motivated, excited, and HAPPY. Each day seems to get a little easier, I feel lighter, and I feel like I can do more. I do not have a goal at all. I just want to stay healthy and live a long, healthy, productive life and I want to enjoy my grandchildren whenever they decided to come along. NOT TOO SOON though. So thanks to all my friends and family for all of your support. I love you all and I miss everyone, especially my cuz Frank in NC. I LOVE YOU CUZ!!!!!

1 comment:

charlie said...

VERY PROUD OF YOU TRISH
KEEP GOING STRONG

LOVE YOU FOREVER
DAD