Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Two Month Anniversary!!!!!




WOW!!!!!! Can I really feel a difference now. It has been exactly two months ago today that I had my surgery and I just had Lil Sam take pictures of me so that I can post them and add them to my photo journal that I have on here. It is amazing how different I look and FEEL. I feel fantastic!!!!! I have lost 45lbs already. Probably 1 or 2 pants size. Inches I'm sure I have lost inches. I just don't know how many. But ready or not, here is a picture of me before and present. Like I said I plan on doing this monthly. Especially so that my mom, dad, and Peggy and Lynn can see because they don't get to see me that often.









4 comments:

Tanya said...

Man I can really see it now! Your face looks a lot thinner!

Diggitydap said...

You look great CUZ!!! I'm so proud of you & your accomplishments. Keep it up & you'll get to where you want to be. Luv ya.

Lynn said...

Way to go Patti! I guess I better get off my butt soon so I won't become the "fat" sister! Just kidding!! =)

Peggy said...

Wow, Patti, you look amazing! I think you are looking younger. This is so exciting! I love reading about your progress and positive energy. Smooches!