Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, September 12, 2008

TGIF!!!!!!!!!

What a week. Thank GOD it is Friday. I have to go grocery shopping but after the week I have had I just wanted to come home a CRASH. Walmart will still be there tomorrow. Every single night this week, I have had something to do. I was either in a meeting, had open house with the kids school, or went to dinner with my parents and my sister's family when they were in town on Monday. The only plans I have for this weekend is to go grocery shopping, pay bills, do laundry and REST. We were supposed to have a Date night with me and Sam but we have visitors coming up for the weekend. Our nephew Robert & Crystal and their little girl Courtney are coming up for the weekend. I do not know if they are actually staying her or at his grandmother's house. But none the less they will be here most of the weekend. So our date night is on hold til next weekend. It will be nice to see them because we haven't seen them in a few months. So that is what is happening in my little life. My weigh in will be on Sunday so I will hopefully have a new number to post about.


September 11, 2001 WE WILL NEVER FORGET!!!!!!!





No comments: