Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, September 15, 2008

Home for a change!!!!!

So today, I got to come home straight from work and was able to STAY home. That does not happen too often. I did not have anything to do after work, no meeting, appointment, or errand to run. So we came home and Lil Sam has been none stop talking all night. He had a really good day in school and he is a happy camper tonight. The boys finished their homework. We did a "FFY" dinner, I like that Peg. Fend for yourself in case anyone doesn't know what that is. Kimbirlee, Sam, and her boyfriend Andy are here and they are making Brownies. Everyone seems to be in a really good mood tonight for a change. I like this kind of night. No stress, no pressure, no meetings. Nothing but good old family fun. Andy, Kimbirlee, and Sam are going to be watching the football game that is on tonight Eagles vs Cowboys. They are bonding I guess, LOL! So, we are all having a nice relaxing night. I wish days like this will last a whole lot longer. With everyone getting along, nothing to stress about.

OH so more on my progress of my weight loss. You know I weigh myself on Sundays. SO yesterday I did and now my total is up to 38 lbs. Wow do I really feel it now. I went through my clothes this weekend. I was going to wait til I got to 40 lbs, but I just couldn't wait that long. Things were starting to really almost fall off of me. Can't wait till I post another picture of myself on here on the 25 of this month. It will be 2 months then. I like doing that and looking at the progress myself because I really can't see it unless I look at pictures of myself. I see it in the mirror slightly and I definitely feel it in my clothes and moving around. But when I see a picture of myself that is when I really really SEE it. So as this night almost comes to an end, I wish all of you a good night and a wonderful week ahead. Until next time my blog buddies.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

I love days like that too!
Wow, Patti - you are losing fast. So proud of you!
I am dieting - and losing weight the SLOW and hard way. SIGH
I gained 30 lbs with the twins (75 while pregnant - but I KEPT 30)Since I started my latest diet, I have lost 17 lbs. Not so bad:) I started in the beginning of July. 3 months - not so bad I guess.
Lil Sam is a good guy to have around - he kept me on track when he was here - asking "is that on your diet??" LOL!