Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday is weigh in day

So this morning, I was actually excited about weighing myself. I only do it on Sundays. I don't know why, but I couldn't wait till I got on the scale today. Well I guess now I know why, I have lost 5 lbs this last week alone. I have now lost a total of 36 lbs!!!! Isn't that AMAZING? I feel absolutely FANTASTIC!!!! This surgery is exactly the tool I needed to get a grip on my weight. I did not do it to be in model size clothes, I did this surgery to stay healthy and not put myself at risk for any health issues. If I had not done this, I was heading for something I'm sure. I am a very healthy person and I wanted to stay that way. And now that I am loosing weight I am even at a greater advantage to staying that way. So now as the weeks are creeping into months, I have a totally new perspective on life. I have a better understanding of food and what is right and wrong for your body. I have a new outlook on my future and how wonderful it is going to be to be healthy and in a weight that I can manage.
I don't know, I am just so excited about everything today. I am getting ready to go to church and thank God for all that he has done for me in the past few months. So I am signing off today and I will post more later. I really hope everyone who is reading this have an absolutely wonderful Sunday and a great week ahead of them. Happiness is something that makes you smile. So smile and be happy and good things will come.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow Patti I am so happy for you. I think it is great the way you are feeling and how it is changing your life for the best.