Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, September 1, 2008

There are girls in my house.

Well since it has been a long weekend, I have had girls in my house since Friday night. I am so not used to that. It started out with Sam's niece Sara, her mom and friends wanted to go out Friday night and needed someone to keep Sara. She is 15 years old but they do not like her staying home by herself at night. Especially if they are going to be out late. I kinda of understand cus she is on the computer all the time and who knows who she talks to and they may end up finding her type of thing. So anyway, she was here then. Kimbirlee went to her dads house this weekend so Sara was kind of bored here with all the boys. But it was ok. Then on Saturday we had a big family BBQ at Sam's sister Linda's house. It was just a get together for the weekend. We had lots of fun. Well when we were about to leave, Sara wanted to come back over again and Crystal (another niece) wanted to come over too. So Saturday we had both the girls here. Not Kimbirlee yet but just the two girls and my boys. Crystal will be 15 in Nov. So we have had girls here all weekend. They are still here today. Kimbirlee came home last night around 7 so the girls were all happy that she was home and they stayed up did girly things all night. I myself went to bed. I don't get into girly things. But it was fun for them I guess. They kicked Lil Sam out of his room for the night. But that will be ok. So as I wake up this morning, and look around my house I have 3 teenage girls in my house, something that has never happened before. I am so not used to girls. But they are all going home today, except Kimbirlee. That will be really nice to have my house back to normal. I'm glad they were able to take care of themselves. I guess if I had had a girl of my own I would be more sympathetic to them but I didn't and I just was never into the girl thing. I guess God knew I would not have been a good mother to girls. They are too needy and pampering and stuff. I am just so used to my boys, get up and go. No fuss, no mess, no hair, no makeup, just get dressed and go. That is how I am and I am so glad I did not have a girl (until now) but she takes care of herself. I do not have to do things for her. LOL. So my threereidboys are just right for this mommy.

No comments: