Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, September 7, 2008

My Bucket List

So I saw on my sister's Peggy's blog that she and my mom has started what is called A Bucket list. A list of things you would like to do or accomplish before you "kick the bucket" or pass away on this Earth. So I thought what a great concept and I put some deep thought into my bucket list and this is what I would like to do or accomplish before I kick the bucket. In no particular order.

  1. Go on a Cruise
  2. Take a vacation to Japan
  3. Renew our wedding vows in a Catholic Church
  4. Own a 1978 Black SS Monte Carlo with Red Pin Stripes
  5. Visit my family more often without worrying about the price of gas
  6. Own our own big house on land that I can call my own (not lot rent that I pay an arm & leg for and can't do anything with it)
  7. Be debt free
  8. Become a Grandmother!!!!! (but not too soon)
  9. Take a romantic/exotic vacation to Hawaii
  10. Die knowing that I have made a difference to somebody in this world

So what is your bucket list? Join us in telling us what 10 things you would like to do before you kicked the bucket.

2 comments:

LOCnHEART said...

You and your desire to own that Monte Carlo. You wanted that ever since I feel off my dinosaur. Heheehee. There are many who know you. You've made a difference in so many lives already! I am so proud of you, Patti, and all your accomplishments. God bless You!!

Peggy said...

I love your list! I am sure you have done #10 again and again.

Love you!