Blogger Backgrounds

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Very Rainy, windy, dreary Saturday!!!!

We have not had rain in such a long time our grass is dead. So today we are getting the remains of what was Hurricane Hannah. We need the rain so bad. So today I took advantage of the rain and stayed inside the house all day long. I have not stayed home all day in a few weeks. I am always doing something or going somewhere. So today, I cleaned and the boys and Kimbirlee helped and we got all the cleaning done by 12. Then we made brunch. It was nice to have everyone home at the same time for a change. It is a nice quiet day today in my house. Everyone is doing something. Either watching a movie, playing with toys, playing a game, or on the computer, it is so relaxing and chilling in here. Not much more is happening in my neck of the woods. Oh except Kimbirlee has informed us that we (me & Sam) need to have a date night. Which is true, with him working nights and me days, we never see each other anymore. So she said she and her boyfriend are going to stay here all night one night on the weekend and me and Sam are going out whether we like it or not. I was like ok, she told me. LOL. No she is right. We need to do that so we are going to go out on Saturday Sept 20. This weekend it is raining and I really don't want to go out of the house today. Next weekend is the races here in Dover, (NASCAR), so us locals hibernate when the race fans are in town. So that is why we are going on the 20th. So I am going to plan a nice romantic night out. I think I hear the beach calling us. Do you hear it? So I am looking for a really nice place to have dinner and see what other things we can do on our date night. I am actually looking forward to it. I think we haven't been out like that in probably 6 months or so. So our date night will be fun. Now I can't wait. I will let you all know what we decided to do and where we decided to go. Until then.

No comments: