Blogger Backgrounds

Friday, August 22, 2008

4 Weeks Today!!!

So today is Friday and it has been 4 weeks since I had my surgery. I am back to work, back to life as normal. I am exercising on the treadmill every other night, I am lifting (small) weights every other night. I feel fantastic. I have lost 25 lbs so far that I know of. I do not weigh myself every day like I was doing because that was getting me crazy. So I have decided to weigh myself once every week. So I picked Sunday to weigh myself each week. So after this weekend, I will update on my weight loss. I KNOW my clothes are getting really really loose, my wedding rings are spinning around my finger all the time. I am eating all the right things and being back to work, I know I am burning calories working and being on my feet most of the day. I have so much energy and the girls at work say that I am glowing and can't stop smiling. I think that is a combination of being happy with myself with the weight loss and beginning a new school year with all my kids at school.
Monday Aug 25 will be my one month anniversary. I am going to take a picture of myself and post it on here again. I have decided to post a picture of my journey every month. So a few more days, you will see the changes that I have made in one month.
I couldn't be happier that I decided to do this for myself. I am loving every minute of it.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

I am so happy for you! I can't wait to see pictures. Love U!