Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I talked to Sam today

I talked to my buddy, little Sam today. I miss him so much. I know he is growing up and almost an adult but he will always be my baby. He has been gone for over a week now and I miss him so much. We talked on the phone for 1/2 hour today. That is the most he has ever talked to me on the phone. Usually it is only like less than a few minutes. So he told me all about Aunt Peggy's house, how nice it is, how big it is and how he looses people in it. He told me about the friends he made there in her neighborhood and they have been skateboarding. He told me about how Aunt Peggy and Uncle Scott took him to Hooters for dinner one night and he has a Hooters Girl picture on his Phone (the boy is really growing up now). He told me all about Aunt Peggy and them going shopping for school clothes. Well, I am just really glad he is having fun there because in the beginning he was homesick and wanted to come home. But now he doesn't want to leave. But he has to cus I miss him. Besides he starts back to school in less than two weeks already.
That I can not believe, we start back to school in two weeks already. I, personally, can not wait because I miss my little kids so much. I usually work all summer, but this year I didn't cus I had my surgery. So I really miss my little people. I can't wait to see everyone when school starts again.
I went to the doctor today and he cleared me for driving (YEAH), and I can start exercising now (another Yeah). Friday will be two weeks already and I have lost 22 lbs so far. I can not believe it. I don't feel it or see it on myself but others say they do. I am so glad I did this.
More on my progress later. I have to go finish laundry.

No comments: