Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, August 11, 2008

My Life is back to Normal

Today is Monday, I am very excited. It is 8:00 am and My life is back to normal. I am all healed from my surgery, I am cleared from the doctor to resume normal life. So I took that and ran with it. I have a meeting this morning. I have something going on every day of this week and I start back to work next Monday. I LOVE to stay busy. I always have work, meetings, appointments or things going on that keeps me busy and that is just the way I like it. I can not stand being home all the time and being bored. I LOVE to have a full calendar and keeping busy. It means that I am a productive person. Being the President of my local union keeps me busy and being involved with my state union really keeps me busy. So today I have a meeting from 9:00 til 3:00. I learn so much by going to these things and I also get to meet new people and experience new things. I get to do a lot of traveling to different places and I love that aspect of it because You know I haven't been anywhere. This July, I went to Washington DC for a National Education Association Convention. It was my first National and there was over 18,000 people there for the same reason I was. It was AWESOME. This school year, I get to go to San Diego, California. I am REALLY EXCITED about that one. And I have the chance to go to Charlotte, NC and Orlando, FL. If I get picked to go to those places then I will be going there too.
So as the new school year is about to begin, I am in my glory. Being busy and staying busy, just the way I like it.

No comments: