Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Todays Thought!!

Today is Sunday. I have to go to the Pharmacy to pick up more of my shots that I give myself. I really don't like doing that to myself BUT I don't want to get a blood clot even more. I have been so bored staying home all the time. I am so used to just going and doing things all the time that this is driving me crazy. If I could clean then staying home like this would be fine. But I can't even do that. I have closets that can really use a good cleaning out and organizing but I can't do that. SO I have been watching tv, movies, and playing on the computer. I was so out of it yesterday. I was like blahh all day long. It is driving me crazy. But Wednesday I go back to the doctor and I am going to ask him when I can drive again, at least then I can get out of the house for a little while. Monday, my sister Angela and I and the kids are going to NJ for the funeral. So that will be something to do for a few days.
So that is that. I have NO pain. I have no complications. I feel wonderful. I am healing great. But I know me, I don't want to over do it. So I will just deal with this staying home thing and being bored. Things will be better soon.

No comments: