Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Home from NJ

So we are now home from NJ. We went to the funeral, it was ok as far as funerals go. What is there to say about them. Anyway, I am very tired and going to call it an early night. I drove both to and from there. I am not supposed to because of surgery but I do not take any medicines any more and I feel wonderful so I thought I would be ok, besides I really missed driving. So I did great. No problems at all. I am a horrible back seat driver and my sister Angela Hates to drive so that was a bad combination. So I drove took care of all the problems.
Tomorrow I go to my doctors appointment for 2 week check up. I am feeling wonderful, having no problems what so ever. So I think the appointment will go great.
I am really missing Little Sam right now, he is at my sister Peggy's house in VA he has been there a week now and I am really starting to miss him. He was homesick a few days ago now I am "Samsick". He will be home next Tuesday.
Going to watch tv now catch you all next time.

No comments: