Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, August 25, 2008

One Month has passed!!!!

Well, here I am. It has been exactly one month already since I have had my surgery. I am doing fantastic. Loving life, very energentic and happy. I have lost 28 lbs to date and steady going down from there. I do not have a goal at all. I just want to stay healthy and feel better both outside and inside about myself.
So I promised pictures of me monthyly when my month is up. Which will be the 25 of every month. So here I am before and after. What do you all think?























Day of Surgery 7-25-08 ---------------- One month later- 28 lbs lost!!!!
OH yeah forgot to mention, I got a hair cut too. Wanted a change. You can't really see the hair cut but it is shorter.







1 comment:

Peggy said...

WOW Patti!! The weight comes off so fast. Be proud of yourself, this is an incredible journey! I could tell right away that you got a haircut, very cute:)
I am excited to see monthly pictures!

Love You!