Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Glorious Sunday!!!!

I have decided to go back to Church. I went last week and today I went too. My Gram would be so happy to hear that I went back to church. I went to the funeral of my grandmother's a couple weeks ago and it brought back so many memories of me going to catholic church all the time. I went to catholic church my whole life. I went to catholic school too my whole life. So as an adult I kind of got like bored or burnt out with it. Well since I have had this surgery and it is a new beginning in my life, I have decided to go to Church again. So I went to Holy Cross in Dover. It is a big Catholic Church with lots of people. I decided to thank God for this second chance I have been given at a better, healthier me. So That is what I did today. It was really really nice. Then when I came home, I took a little nap. I have been staying really late at nights watching the Olympics till like 1 in the morning and I am not a night person. So I have been dragging all day. But after my nap, I feel great. I am doing laundry again, just got done cooking dinner and now I am on here playing and chillin.
Tomorrow I start back to work again. I can't wait to see my friends and all my kids again. YEAH!!!

2 comments:

Diggitydap said...

Wassup CUZ????? I am so proud of your accomplishments. I know how hard life can be at times but I wanted you to know that ever since we were kids I have always thought you'd be a great mom, wife & overall person in life. WE WERE BEST COUSINS & will go through life always cherishing the fun days. Keep up the great work on your weight. I can't wait to see you again. Take care. Much Love.

Your CUZ,

FRANKIE

Peggy said...

I am SO happy you decided to go back to Church! That is wonderful!! Maybe you can bring your boys too. I made lil Sam go with me 2 weeks in a row:)

Love you!